Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer IRT4520 $44.99 was ($59.99) save 25%
#1 Brand Among Pediatricians and Moms*
- For Infants, Children & Adults
- Proven More Accurate Then Rectal or Temple**
- Professional Technology Ensures Accuracy Every Time
- Fast, Gentle & Easy To Use
- Exclusive Pre-Warmed Tip Technology is Designed to Minimize the Cooling Effect Of The Tip Inside the Ear Canal, Providing Accurate Measurements Time After Time
- Unique Positioning System Uses a Light & Beep to Confirm Proper Positioning
- Flexible Tip for Added Gentleness
- Memory Function Recalls the Last 8 Temperature Readings
Why Measure in The Ear?
The ear canal is the best site to measure a fever because of its close proximity to the eardrum which shares the blood supply of the brain’s temperature control center. This site allows for a more accurate reflection of the body’s core temperature.
The Braun ThermoScan thermometer has been carefully developed for accurate, safe and fast temperature measurements in the ear. The shape of the thermometer prevents it from being inserted too far into the ear canal to hurt the eardrum.
1 – Thermometer
1 – Protective Case
21 – Disposal Lens Filters
Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer IRT4520
Make sure you take advantage of this deal before they are all gone. This Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer IRT4520 sale is a limited time offer so don’t hesitate on this one. Don’t let it get away!
Sale information and another e Sale Finder Deal at eSalesInfo.com and eSaleFinder.com
2 – Batteries (AA Alkaline Batteries)
Meets the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) accuracy requirement specified in ASTM standard E1965-98 as it pertains to infrared thermometers.
Designed in Germany
Made in Mexico
*Based on survey of pediatricians in the United States and syndicated ear thermometer data.
**Measurements in detecting temperature changes. Nimah, Marianne M., et al. “Infrared tympanic thermometry in comparison with other temperature measurement techniques in febrile children.” Pediatr Crit Care Med 7.1 (2006): 48-55.