Char-Broil – Sales, Coupons, Deals and Promotions
is a division of W.C. Bradley Co. and is one of the oldest and most respected outdoor cooking brands. More Char-Broil gas grills are distributed across the United States than any other brand. The company sells Char-Broil branded grills in the United States and Canada, throughout Latin America, and Australia. In addition to the Char-Broil label, the company manages and manufactures a portfolio of outdoor cooking brands including Oklahoma Joe’s®, New Braunfels Smoker Company® and Thermos®.
What can TRU-Infrared technology do for you?
Char-Broil’s TRU-Infrared technology can change the way you think about outdoor cooking. It’s now easier than you ever imagined. And, the benefits are numerous. You’ll be amazed by how these TRU-infrared grills stack up against the competition.
First, you’ll save money because you save on fuel. Char-Broil’s TRU-Infrared grills use about 30 percent less fuel than their more traditional grill counterparts. Next, you’ll save on time because cooking times are faster. And, who can’t use a little more time in their day? You now have more time to enjoy with friends and family in the great outdoors. Enjoy your food, don’t be a slave to it.
But, that’s not all. The best is yet to come. Do you fret about flare-ups? Do you worry about burning food? Do you have trouble maintaining even heat? Well, you can kick these problems to the curb. Char-Broil’s TRU-Infrared technology eliminates flare-ups; provides 100 percent even heat; and gives you juicier food every time. The infrared heat penetrates food without drying it out, so it locks in all those delicious natural juices and flavors.
What can you cook on a Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grill?
There’s TRU-ly no limit to what you can cook on a Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grill. If you can do it another grill you can do it on a TRU-Infrared grill. Based on consumer feedback, steaks seem to be one of the most popular items, but chicken, burgers and pork chops are also winners. And, if you like to smoke your meats, TRU-Infrared technology has you covered there too. You can use any of Char-Broil’s disposable wood packets or use your own.
Grilling more delicate items such as fruits, vegetables and fish is also a breeze with a TRU-Infrared grill. You don’t have to worry about losing flavor or experiencing flare-ups, because with infrared grilling there are no flare-ups and temperatures range from simmer to sear so you can easily control the heat’s intensity. And, no more moving items around from place to place on the grill. Infrared heat provides you with even heat all around.
So, whether you want a sizzling steak, a roasted chicken, grilled pork chop or smoked brisket, the choice is yours – it’s TRU.
Favorite Features of the Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Grills
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grills are the new wave in grilling. There’s no doubt about it. They are leading the way into the grilling future and promise to turn your backyard grilling area into a grilling paradise. But, we don’t like to toot our horn (well, maybe a little), so we scoured the web to see what grilling consumers like you had to say. After much research, we’ve compiled some of the top reasons why grillers are turning to the power of Char-Broils’ TRU-Infrared grilling technology. Here we go:
- No flare-ups. They just don’t happen. Do you have a steak with some serious fat marbling? Are your burgers not the leanest around? No matter how much fat you have going, you don’t have to worry about opening the lid to a series of dancing flames. This grill knows how to keep its cool, even when it’s hot.
- Juicier food. It’s TRU. Your food will be juicier and more flavorful. Infrared grills will sear the outside of the food, but keep the juices on the inside – where they belong. Infrared grills make everything juicier and you can still get cool sear marks.
- Less fuel. This is a big plus. Less fuel means less money spent and less time spent running back and forth to pick up propane.
- Solid temperature gauges. These temperature gauges are sturdy and work well.
- Easy smoking. These TRU-Infrared grills allow you to burn woodchips or natural wood charcoal directly on the grates. It’s amazing and simple to do.
- Faster cooking times. The burners heat hot and fast, so you may find grilling times shorter compared to what grill you used before.
- Easy clean-up. TRU-Infrared grills are fairly easy to clean because the grates come off and the infrared panels come out, too. Most grillers who say that they are easy to clean suggest cleaning them after each use. However, if you don’t have time to clean it after every use, just leave it on high heat for about 10 minutes after cooking and you’ll be able to brush off any debris pretty easily. Like any grill, the key is to keep it covered and to take care of the grates. If you wipe or spray them with vegetable oil after every other use, they will hold up well. The same goes for the infrared panels. So, clean it, oil it and cover it.
Lots of choices.
Char-Broil offers these TRU-infrared grills in an array of shapes and sizes depending on consumer need. There are two, three and four burner versions. There’s a Commercial series offered at Lowe’s, and a Gourmet Series offered at The Home Depot. All of them come with side shelves. Some fold down for easier storage in smaller spaces. There are even portable TRU-Infrared grills for tailgating, camping and travel.